Halfway through this BFBN week!! Today we have Emily from The Journey of Parenthood. She is discussing how to drop the last middle of the night feed. The girls aren’t quite to this point yet, sadly. But that’s okay, I know we are getting there. I love what Emily suggests about how to handle dropping this feed though. As I have said in the past, I have found the morning wake time to be so valuable, and something I strive to maintain. So we are already practicing her first two points, feed then re-feed at the wake time. I do that too! If it is 2 hours to wake time, I offer a full feed. One and a half hours or less, and I try to just feed to sleep. I’m going to bookmark this post to remember the rest of her suggestions. Hopefully I’ll be needing them soon!
Check out all the posts this week!!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving it Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?