It’s another BFBN post! This week the whole group is dedicated to sharing each others tips on sleep. I know I value my own sleep. (Don’t we all?) And I think Ben’s sleep is super important. I am looking forward to reading what everyone has to say on what can seem like such a simple topic. But when we don’t have sleep, everything else is life gets harder.
All week I’ll be highlighting different posts for you to check out.
Today Valerie is posting at http://www.babywisemom.com/ about how an emphasis on sleep extends beyond the baby years. She has some really good points about how good sleep effects us all, no matter how old we are.
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?