Today we have two posts on different aspects of sleep. I love sleep. I love when my baby sleeps. And I know I will love when these new babies sleep.
Shea from The Moses Home is blogging about the importance of the first nap in the day. I know I had a hard time with this with Ben for a bit. Since we went to work every day, he kind of got a mini nap in the car, but not quite a full one. It was important that I spend some time really working to give him a chance to get the sleep he needs. I’ll be re-reading this one as the twins get closer to arriving. With two babies and a toddler, I will be on a sleep mission!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?