Halfway through BFBN week on sleep! Today there are two posters again. Brooke at apffeladay is talking about not feeling guilty for scheduling sleep. I think this is so important. In the world today, moms receive so many messages about how basically we are doing everything wrong. Sleep can be a hot button topic, but I don’t think it should be. We all need sleep, and there is nothing wrong with trying to give your child the best sleep they can have. Check out her blog to read a really great post.
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?