Thursday of sleep week! We have two more great blogs to read today on sleep. The first is from Carrie at Wiley Adventures. She is talking about conquering the 45 minute nap. I didn’t get Ben into a really good schedule until about 5 months, so I don’t remember if we dealt a ton with the 45 minute nap, or just rolled with it. But I have read a lot about it and I like what Carrie has to say. She has a great point about staying consistent. I know when Ben had a hard time sleeping I would change something, and if it didn’t work right away I would change something else. That doesn’t work! The scientist in me knows to change one thing at a time so you know what is causing the effect you see! I think the hardest thing can be giving a technique a real chance to work before jumping to the next idea. Carrie has some great points in her post.
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?