Today we are looking at a different aspect of play- not playing with your children. I know, that sounds strange. I think Emily from The Journey of Parenthood explains it very well. Sometimes it is hard to get down and actually play with our kids. I know this is not one of my parenting strengths. I like to think I have other strengths as a mother. And I do get down on the floor and play with Ben. It just isn’t something I excel at or enjoy as much as other aspects of parenting. Fortunately, Pat is a natural at playing with Ben. Those two can hang out and play with toys way longer than I have the patience for. I love the list Emily has put together of other ways to bond with our children. I’ve used some of them and think I will try some more as Ben gets older!
And of course check out all the bloggers this week!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?