It’s Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! This week we will be answering frequnetly asked questions and different aspects of Babywise. First up is Valerie from Chronicles of a Babywise Mom. She gives us some great tips on how to have a good sleeper. This is so important to me. We are fortunate that Ben is a good sleeper, and I know a big part of it is due to Babywise! With the girls being so young, the sleep thing isn’t completely down yet. I will be reviewing this post and using the information to work with Sammy and Ali. I love sleep, and I really believe that if your kids have quality sleep it makes so many other issues disappear.
Check out what Valerie has to say, and check out all the other ladies this week!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving it Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?