Today we have a guest to the BFBN posting for us! Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos is posting for us about when to make changes to your baby’s schedule. I think babywise is awesome at providing a guideline for setting up schedules and making transitions with your baby. But every baby is different. I know Ben held on to naps longer than babywise said he would, and longer than some of my friend’s children. He needed that sleep though, so we followed his cues to dropping them. Katrina points out some signs to look for to help know when to tweak and full out change the schedule. Check out her post for some great tips.
Next week I’ll be back to posting fun Ben pictures and stories, so be sure to check out all the great blogs we’ve had this week!
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?