How you know your son spends too much time with your cat.
1) He thinks the cats toys are his. Ben loves Dagger’s toys and plays with them whenever he can. I didn’t know you could hold the attention of both a cat and a baby with a feather on a string.
2) He gives you head butts instead of hugs. I don’t know why people worry about baby’s heads. Ben’s is titanium, just like his father’s.
3) He decides to forgo using his hands and try to eat by grabbing the food with his mouth. Seriously, where did he learn to do that?
4) He decides dinner is icky. After he is free from the high chair he promptly dashes for the kibble bowl. That stuff must be awesome.
5) He has learned to come to a person when called. However he stops just out of arms reach so you still have to get up to get him. That defeats the purpose of you coming to me, kid.
I know Ben adores Dagger, but I think he is watching her a little too closely. He’s pretty good at playing with her too, as you can see here.
It is good to know he is learning so much from his ‘big sister.’ Maybe that means Dagger can babysit at some point. 😉
|Cat toy=baby toy|
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?