Best Sleep Tools for Twins
Let’s talk twin sleep.
Those first newborn days with multiples can be tough. Having one baby makes sleep scarce, and you have twins.
There is a lot you can do to get your twins sleeping better, even at just a month or two old. Parents need sleep just as much as newborns, so it is important to help your little ones get the sleep they need.
There are tools you can use to help your babies and you rest. These are the best sleep tools for twins.
What's In This Post?
- Best Sleep Tools for Twins
- Best Sleep Tools For Twins
- White Noise Machine | Sleep Therapy | HoMedics
- NUK Translucent Pacifier, 0-6 Months, Neutral, 2 pk
- Tosnail Muslin Baby Swaddle Blankets, Super Soft Touch - 47" x 47" - Set of 3 (Triangle+Cross+Grid)
- Woombie Convertible Swaddle Blanket with Vent, Twilight/Heathered Gray, 14-19 Pound
- Gerber Baby 3-Pack Organic Sleep 'N Play
- Nursing Cover, Car Seat Canopy, Shopping Cart, High Chair, Stroller and Car Seat Cover for Boys and Girls - Best Stretchy Infinity Scarf and Shawl - Multi Use Breastfeeding Cover Up - Arrow Pattern
- Mylicon Gas Relief Drops for Infants and Babies, Dye Free Formula, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
- Mommy's Bliss Constipation Ease + Prebiotics for Baby's Tummy Troubles Relief - No Harsh Laxatives Gentle Formula Herbal Supplement - 4 Fl Oz
- MyBaby Soundspa On-the-Go - Portable White Noise Machine
- Baby Sleep Solutions
Best Sleep Tools for Twins
Sleep problems stink, but there really is no avoiding them completely. One month sleep will be awesome, the next you’ll think your twins are never going to sleep again.
The key to successful sleep throughout childhood, from newborn sleep to toddler sleep and beyond, is setting up consistent bedtime and sleep routines.
This means carefully considering your sleep tools. No, sleep tools are not the same as sleep props. Sleep props cause problems because they can’t be maintained. Tools are, well tools. They are useful.
These sleep tools work. They will help you through sleep regressions and sleep training (even without using cry it out). I used them with my twins and my singleton. And 8 of the best moms I know, who all value sleep highly, also agree these are the best tools there are.
Before you think you need personalized sleep consulting or sleep coaching from a sleep site, look at what you are already using to help your twins sleep.
The best expert sleep consultant for your twins is you. You are the expert in your twins. Having multiples can make moms feel like they have no idea what we are doing. But you know your twins best.
So give yourself a little bit of credit, you can solve your sleep problems. (Check out the ultimate guide to twin sleep for more help too.)
And strongly consider using some of these sleep tools for twins.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure statement for additional info.
This list has helped many babies sleep, including several sets of twins. Good, quality sleep happens when you figure out what works best for your family.
Your twins will sleep. You will sleep. And your whole family will benefit from the rest.
Here are some more sleep tips to help you out!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?