It’s a Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! This week the ladies of the BFBN are talking about different babywise myths. Today Valerie, the Babywise Mom is starting us off with the basics. I think her post really explains a lot of those myths. Head on over to her blog to check it out!
Be sure to check out all the blogs this week to learn more!
Here is the rest of the schedule for the week. Be sure to check back to read more!
- : Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom talking about the Myths versus Realities of Babywise.
- : Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos talking about how Babywise isn’t imposing a schedule; it is learning the ideal schedule.
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home talking about How Schedules Keep Us Flexible, Not Rigid. Natasha at Let’s Be Brave is talking about how Babywise works for you (not the other way around)
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures is talking about how Babywise and Cry It Out (Or Don’t) Kimberly at Team Cartwright will be discussing Myth: Babywise Automatically Diminishes Milk Supply
- Friday: Cole at Twinning Babywise talking about how Haters Miss the Point: Babywise is More Than Just Sleep
- . Emily at The Journey of Parenthood talking about How to Make Babywise Possible with Multiple Children